Chedi Chiang Mai
123 Charoenprathet Road,
T. Changklan A. Maung Chiang Mai 50100
Pictures & facilities
=> Read reviews about Chedi Chiang Mai.
|The Chedi, Chiang Mai is a elegant retreat offering all the
pleasures of resort living in the heart of a historical city.
Strategically located on the banks of the renowned Mae Ping River in central Chiang Mai, each of the resort's 84 exquisite rooms and suites boasts private courtyards, open balconies and breathtaking views.
The Chedi's nostalgic appeal, stylish amenities and discreet service
are geared to discerning guests with a penchant for gracious
|The Chedi, Chiang Mai features 52 exquisitely appointed
Deluxe Rooms and 32 Chedi Club Suites. Contemporary-Asian in design, with
stylish furnishings and muted tones, the allure of the resorts
accommodation is elegantly understated.
- Deluxe Room - Private courtyard entrances lead into spacious bedrooms with attached open plan bathrooms. Graceful fittings, Asian art pieces and floorings of teak and terrazzo convey an air of urban reticence, while sizeable balconies offer views of the Mae Ping River and mountain range.
- Deluxe room features & services -
- Chedi Club Suite - The Club Suites are twice the size of the Deluxe Rooms with large sitting areas for lounging and indoor dining. Generous open balconies with comfortable daybeds allow for exclusive al fresco entertaining.
- Chedi Club Suite features & services -
|Dining at The Chedi, Chiang Mai is a sheer pleasure with a
choice of delightful venues to suit every occasion. Cuisine is authentic
and of the freshest ingredients, while service remains attentive yet
unobtrusive. Supplementary menus tailored for our younger guests are also
available. Business travelers will appreciate the complimentary wireless
Internet access at all bars and lounges.
- The Restaurant - Traditional Northern Thai specialties, Pacific Rim cuisine and innovative Asian culinary creations are complemented with an extensive wine list , to present a truly diversified dining experience in this split-level Colonial house, which also serve afternoon tea. Private dining rooms elegantly set within are ideal for special occasions and grander affairs.
- The Terrace Bar and Lounge - Located on the 2nd floor of the resort’s main wing, The Terrace Bar and Lounge offers refreshments, cocktails and delicious snacks. With cozy day beds, a premium wine list, and a cigar menu, the relaxed ambience of this charming venue is ideal for pre- and post-dinner gatherings.
- The Bar - The Chedi's second bar is located on the ground floor of The Restaurant and presents a pleasant alternative for social get-togethers. A semi-private terrace poses the perfect milieu for mid-sized groups of up to 20 persons, where cocktails, refreshments and pastries are served throughout the day.
- The Lobby Lounge - Enjoy traditional Northern Thai music, light snacks and afternoon tea in the open-air setting of The Chedi’s Lobby Lounge.
- The Chedi Club Lounge - Exclusive to Suite guests, this private lounge serves complimentary daily continental breakfast, afternoon tea, cocktails and canapés. The venue doubles up as a VIP area for check-in formalities.
- In Room Dining - Room service is
available 24 hours a day, with a special menu created by the resorts
Facilities & Services
|- Business & Meeting Facilities
- The Chedi offers professional secretarial services and two
dedicated meeting rooms with the following state-of-the-art conference and
business facilities :
- The Spa - A diverse range of healing traditions designed for ultimate relaxation complements The Spa at The Chedi serene backdrop of scented gardens, water features and quiet interiors. This tranquil oasis features a relaxing area, 10 treatment rooms and suites for as well as a manicure/pedicure parlor. In addition to the showers, fitted baths and steam rooms in each of the treatment facilities, 2 of the 5 Spa Suites include built-in saunas. The Traditional Thai Massage, Warm Stone Massage, and The Chedi Massage. Other blissful treatments on the extensive spa menu include body scrubs, wraps, herbal baths, facials and waxing.
- Resort Facilities -
- Guest Services -
- Transportation - Private Limousine
Transfers and Shuttle Bus Services to and from Chiang Mai International
Airport can be arranged at a fee.
Pictures & Facilities | Rates & Location | Reservation | List of hotels | travel reviews |
Chiang Mai Hotels
|Empress Hotel||Park Hotel|
|Royal Princess Hotel||Holiday Inn Hotel|
|Suriwong Hotel||Imperial Mae Ping Hotel|
|Chiang Mai Plaza Hotel||Amora Tapae Hotel|
|Park Hotel||Raming Lodge|
|Chiang Mai Orchid Hotel||Amari Rincome Hotel|
|Duangtawan Hotel||Novotel Hotel|
|Tamarind Village||Suan Bua|
|Tri Yaa Na Ros||Sukantara|
|Karinthip Village||Ban Klang Doi|
|Lanna Mantra||Krisda Doi Resort|
|Baan Sing Kham||Ban Deva Montra|
|Amata Lanna||Budget Choices|
|At Niman||Downtown Inn|
|Manathai Village||Doi View Hotel|
|First Class Resorts/Hotels||Ban Sabai Spa|
|Mandarin Oriental Dhara Devi||Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort|
|Four Seasons Resort||Jirung Spa|
|Chedi Hotel||Ayatana Hamlet & Spa|
|Chiang Mai Sofitel||Northern Heritage Resort & Spa|